Here tiny human. Pick it up and throw it away. Then I’ll go get it!
OH MY GOD!!!
(Source: pleatedjeans, via kelseysterrett)
Women in shorts cause crash, 1937
And the world was never the same.
(Source: nemessari, via paigevandling)
The human body is fascinating
I keep telling people this shit in real life and they don’t believe me.
I’ve seen it from multiple sources, and this just adds another (albeit usually unreliable) source.
This is actually legit, guys. This is how your eyes move when you’re thinking about something. It’s actually a good way to tell if someone is lying or not, because they’ll look to their left (your right, durr) when they’re constructing false memories, and to their right when they’re actually remembering them.
(Source: ssscuttlebuttt, via paigevandling)
(Source: where-the-heart-is, via fashionfever)
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
“Segel was 19 when he was cast as Nick Andopolis, the pothead with a 29-piece drum set. John Francis Daley, only 13 at the time, was cast as Lindsay Weir’s brother, Sam, lover of Star Wars and Bill Murray movies.”
(Source: paulmcbitchface, via frknbethany)